A communication professor writes about the joys and challenges of scholarship at a flagship university. Welcome to the life of the mind!

Monday, September 13, 2010

yet another manuscript

I am just putting the final touches on a book chapter submission on gender and blogging. Hope the editor likes it. In my chapter, I am citing to this blog, so I thought I'd best update with a post. ;-)

While I post on Facebook almost everyday, I am still struggling to understand how to post regularly to a blog. But the struggle is the process and the process and the process is the experience -- so I will soldier on. :-) I searched again today for a blog written by a communication scholar and designed for communication scholars -- a place where we could talk about our struggles as researchers and writers and occasionally as teachers. Maybe I need to turn this blog into that place. Thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
div id="cse-search-results">